Insightful is a market-leading platform for employee productivity and workforce analytics. We process really big data, synthesize it into actionable insights and ultimately provide a best-in-class/easy-to use product which empower enterprise customers to improve employee productivity, business processes and overall staff well-being.
The Manager of Customer Success will be responsible for leading and managing the customer success team to ensure that our largest customers realize the full value of Insightful. The role requires a customer relationship-focused mindset, strong leadership skills, and a start-up mentality to be a true owner, self-driven and accountable for retaining and growing revenue.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers/decision makers, acting as a strategic advisor and advocate to help them achieve their business goals
- Lead and manage the customer success team with a revenue-focused approach, providing coaching, mentoring, feedback and development opportunities
- Define and execute a comprehensive customer success strategy that aligns with the organization's business goals and objectives
- Establish and monitor customer success metrics and KPIs to track performance and drive continuous improvement and evolution of the Customer Success team
- Develop a deep understanding of Insightful’s product, value and ICP to continuously provide feedback cross-functionally from the front lines of Customer Success to key stakeholders in the rest of the organization
- Create strategies inline with Product, Sales and Marketing to drive expansion opportunities
- 8+ years of experience in customer success and/or account management
- Proven track record of driving customer success and revenue in a B2B Saas, startup environment
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to use data and metrics to make meaningful decisions that affect the bottom line
- Experience with customer success tools including CRM, customer engagement and analytics software
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with customers and internal stakeholders