Insightful is a workforce analytics solution dedicated to helping companies navigate the challenges of the modern workplace. Our innovative platform empowers organizations to enable hybrid work without sacrificing transparency or performance. With a keen focus on capacity planning, analysis of focus time, and collaboration time, we provide unparalleled insights into how employees work both at home and in the office.
Our solution is designed to cater to the unique needs of various teams, including support, administration, finance, and claims processing. By delivering sophisticated, data-driven reports, Insightful.io enables companies to optimize productivity, streamline operations, and drive business success in today's dynamic work environment.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join the Insightful Product team.
Your main responsibilities would be planning and scoping products, making sure things are developed properly and analyzing feature adoption. This role should serve as an internal customer expert for engineering and development teams, it should be detail-oriented and decisions should be data driven.
- Manage the product feature life-cycle and translate the product vision into a well-defined backlog, including writing user stories
- Gather requirements from all stakeholders and write feature specifications
- Support the development team by prioritizing the product backlog and and make sure that the development is following the product roadmap
- Determine success metrics for each feature and track them after feature releases
- Conduct market research, competition research and interviews with customers, and internal stakeholders (sales, success, support)
- Analyze users’ behavior in-app and drive feature adoption
- Run A/B testing to determine the adoption of the new features
- Identify opportunities for upselling and contribute insights that will help with refining product tiers
- Be an advocate of user personas
- Work closely with the UX/UI design team to ensure that the user interface and experience align with the product vision and meet user needs
- At least 3 years of experience in Product Owner or Product Manager roles
- Experience with product metrics and analytics
- Experience with business analysis
- Strong analytical and observational skills in solving complex issues
- Ability to work independently, problem-solve, organize and prioritize
- Experience working within Agile and Scrum frameworks, with hands-on familiarity using tools such as Jira or others for backlog management and sprint planning
- Startup and SaaS experience would be considered a plus
- BSc/MSc in Engineering, Organization Science or other relevant field would be considered a plus
- Fluency in English