Insightful.io is a workforce analytics solution dedicated to helping companies navigate the challenges of the modern workplace. Our innovative platform empowers organizations to enable hybrid work without sacrificing transparency or performance. With a keen focus on capacity planning, analysis of focus time, and collaboration time, we provide unparalleled insights into how employees work both at home and in the office.
Our solution is designed to cater to the unique needs of various teams, including support, administration, finance, and claims processing. By delivering sophisticated, data-driven reports, Insightful.io enables companies to optimize productivity, streamline operations, and drive business success in today's dynamic work environment.
In this position, you will act as the primary contact point for our clients, assisting them with troubleshooting and resolving technical issues as well as providing general customer support. Your strong communication skills, technical knowledge, and dedication to customer satisfaction will be crucial in maintaining and enhancing the quality of the user experience.
- Respond to customer inquiries, ensuring high-quality and professional customer support, following up until resolution.
- Handle complex troubleshooting scenarios with professionalism, patience, and understanding via chat or online meetings including screensharing.
- Troubleshoot customer issues, including complex technical problems related to our product, and customers local environment both independently and in collaboration with our Engineering team.
- Document and report issues and resolutions, contributing to our knowledge base and providing insights for continuous product improvement.
- Take initiative and identify opportunities for improvement in our support processes, providing feedback and suggestions to the team.
- Utilize Intercom to maintain efficient and organized customer service operations.
- Exceptional English language skills, both written and spoken.
- Excellent soft skills, including active listening, problem-solving, and empathy.
- Technical troubleshooting skills, ideally in both cloud and local environment.
- Proficient understanding of cloud-based platforms and local Windows and Mac environments.
- Self-driven, able to work independently, and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Strong team player with a proactive mindset, able to collaborate effectively with diverse teams.
- Experience with modern customer support tools for tickets and live chat communications.